What is OverDrive?
OverDrive provides access to a selection of fiction and nonfiction e-book titles. It is compatible with Kindle, Nook, and other e-readers, as well as a variety of mobile and non-mobile devices. Please let Mr. Silcox, Ms. Thoma, or Mrs. Katsulos know if you have title suggestions.
If you have any internet-connected device, click to access our Overdrive Library. Log in using the last five digits of your library barcode. See Mrs. Katsulos for your barcode number.
What to do
1. Open an Internet-enabled browser window on any computer or mobile device.
2. Search for OverDrive Read.
3. Search for St. Mark's School of Texas via our zip code (75230).
4. Log in using the last 5 digits of your library barcode. (See Mrs. Katsulos if you need it.)
5. Search for the desired title.
6. Select your format and download to your device.
Please note: If you want to access OverDrive titles while off-line, please download the free OverDrive app from the App Store or Google Store onto your device first.